Jun 17, 2014 · 5:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
You've heard about the importance of Customer Development - interviewing your customers, understand their problems, "Get out of the Building" - but you're not exactly clear.
How to do Customer Development
Let's fix that. By the end of this workshop you'll:
- Have a list of your early adopters (i.e. who to interview)
- Know how to get them to agree to an interview
- Have written your interview script
- Practiced interviewing
- Answered all the "stupid" questions you have about Customer Development
Justin Wilcox will be joining us from San Francisco to run his infamous Customer Development Hacks mini-workshop. Food and drink will be provided.
Justin is a world renowned Lean Startup thought-leader:
- Speaker at the 2012 and 2013 Lean Startup Conference
- Author of Customer Development Labs
- Lean Startup mentor in San Francisco, Singapore, Seattle, Paris, Puerto Rico, Barcelona...and now London
He'll be bringing his "Lean by Doing" methodology to JLAB where they are collaborating with John Lewis to accelerate startups building the future of retail technology.