addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Mt. Tallac

Mt. Tallac

Zach
user 13268992
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Looking for touring pals (with beacon, shovel, probe, smarts) to head up Mt Tallac this weekend weather permitting. Have cabin in North Lake and room in truck for 2. Leaving from Menlo Park Friday after work. Skinning on Saturday. Driving back on Sunday afternoon.
Tom
user 13341447
Stateline, NV
Post #: 4
Zach,
I'm also interested in skiing Tallac, etc. I'm already in Truckee (Tahoe Donner). (I have probe, shovel, beacon, maps, AV1 course, and have skied Tamarack, Ralston, to the Ostrander Hut in Yosemite, Castle Peak, and part of Tallac(back in 2007) , etc.

-Tom

Looking for touring pals (with beacon, shovel, probe, smarts) to head up Mt Tallac this weekend weather permitting. Have cabin in North Lake and room in truck for 2. Leaving from Menlo Park Friday after work. Skinning on Saturday. Driving back on Sunday afternoon.

Tom
user 13341447
Stateline, NV
Post #: 8
Zach and I are leaving from Truckee Saturday morning ~7:30 A.M. We plan to leave from the trailhead below Mt. Tallac at 9 A.M.

http://www.meetup.com...­