Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Backpack trip in September

Backpack trip in September

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi, Backcountry Buddies,

I am looking for someone who can lead a 4 or 5 days backpack trip in Yosemite/Toulumne area. I have been Yosemite a few times, but most of day trips. I can take time off the weekend of Sep 10 and Sep 24. I checked the calendar. Nothing is on for September yet.

Anyone want to do a trip in September?

Warm Regards,

Bing
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Bing. I'm interested in the weekend of the 24th, but can't do more than 4 days, including arriving & departing dates (I'm a teacher). Do you have a permit? I've done most hikes out of Tuolomne but not Glen Aulin & am interested in doing that...

John
A former member
Post #: 49
i have a plus 4 wilderness permit for toulume to the valley floor, september 26-28th...i will be picking up the permit the 25th...the permit includes half dome and i am thinking of also hitting up cloud's rest...this trip will be pretty quick and we have to make the most of the limited time we have.

michael
A former member
Post #: 1
I would also like to join(and my wife may as well) on Sept 26-28, if there are any spots..