addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Yosemite this weekend(half dome)

Yosemite this weekend(half dome)

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi,
I have a spot for Upper Pines for Friday and Saturday night (08/26-08/27). It's me and a friend of mine and the idea is to summit HD on Saturday(if we can find permits by then). There is place for 4 more people at the campsite if anyone is interested. The plan B(in case we cannot find permits) is to hike from tenaya lake to the valley via cloud rest.
If any organizer is interested in putting this as a meetup, it might be easier to organize.
Thanks a lot,
Gian Luca