addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › High Sierra Trail to the summit of Mt.Whitney.

High Sierra Trail to the summit of Mt.Whitney.

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello, Backpacker Buddie's:

We are planing to go to Mt.Whitney by High Sierra trail. 7 days,72 miles and 14505 ft elevations.

Welcome to everyone.If you are Ready for the Backcountry Backpacking Trip.

-The Reservation permit for Party of 6(six).Available for party of 4.(first come first).

-The Trail Description on www.nps.gov/sequoia & King Canyon National park/High Sierra Trail. or Every
trail.com.More information and review.

-Personally, I'm in joy taking a pictures and also that is my Vacation week.

-If you like to share an Experience and Recommendations about this High Sierra Trail, that will be
Appreciate.

-We are thinking about Meet up at Whitney Portal on June 23 (Satday).2:00 Pm.

-Entry Trail. Crescent Meadow. (June 24th-Sunday).

-Exit Trail. Trail Crest/ Main Whitney. (July 1st-Sunday).

-Permit Reservation total $15.00 for Party of 6.

-Other question or more info ,please let me know.

Thank you and Hope to meet up soon.

Mo

Justin
user 17988341
Campbell, CA
Post #: 10
How did this end up? I am wanting to hike Mt. Whitney soon.
A former member
Post #: 9
My,The Best Vacation Ever..

The Trip photo on www.Zenfolio.com/ingleboy "High Sierra trail to the summit of mt.Whitney".