Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Long weekend / weeknight trips?

Long weekend / weeknight trips?

Sara
sarazadi
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Was great seeing so many folks at the happy hour! It definitely got me thinking about upcoming trips so I thought I'd see if anyone has flexibility enough in work schedules to do a Thurs-Sun or Sat-Tues, something like that including a couple weeknights. I'd love to do a longer Sierras trip once it warms up a little more and am also itching to do 60 miles of the Lost Coast over 4-5 days....
Justin
user 17988341
Campbell, CA
Post #: 24
I could do it with 2 weeks notice starting after 5/20.

Lost Coast sounds fun!
Carine
user 4936417
San Carlos, CA
Post #: 7
Sara: we briefly met at the end of the Happy Hour.
I'm definitely interested in doing a couple of 3-4 day weekends this summer (July/August) in the Sierras.
Harry N.
NWhkr
San Francisco, CA
I will be up for it, thanks.
Ryan W.
user 49404572
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 8
I would be up for a long trip.
Sridhar
user 54719012
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 1
I would be up for this as well if the dates work out.
Bonnie
user 58369552
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I'm interested in trips like this and usually have flexibility in my schedule.
Max K.
user 8482990
Saint Helena, CA
Would definitely be down for this. Anywhere in the Sierras, Trinity Alps, or Marble mountains especially!
Fred R.
user 7992128
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 8
Interested, have new trekking poles, will travel.

Ting C.
user 57000452
Oakland, CA
Post #: 3
I'm doing all 60 miles of the Lost Coast starting Sunday June 23! I don't have a car with off-road capabilities so I arranged for the shuttle to pick me up at the north end and drive me down to the south end. So I would hike South to North (not traditionally done because the wind direction, but the ranger said it probably wouldn't slow me down too much). Anyway - I am looking for people to share the shuttle with. Let me know if you are interested!