align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Car Camping and Hiking around Saddleburg lake (Tuoulumne Meadows) on June 14

Car Camping and Hiking around Saddleburg lake (Tuoulumne Meadows) on June 14th weekend

Suresh
pbsureshbabu
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 3
Hello,

Anyone interested in camping and hiking around the saddleburg lake on June 15th weekend?
I have a campsite reserved at the saddleburg lake and am looking for hiking ~15 miles each on both Saturday and Sunday.
If anyone is interested, please contact me. Thanks.

Regards,
Suresh
A former member
Post #: 830
The loop trail in the lakes basin is only 8 miles round, so if you plan to trail hike I'm guessing you will be going into Yosemite?
Diana W.
user 23700411
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Post #: 4
Hello,

Anyone interested in camping and hiking around the saddleburg lake on June 15th weekend?
I have a campsite reserved at the saddleburg lake and am looking for hiking ~15 miles each on both Saturday and Sunday.
If anyone is interested, please contact me. Thanks.

Regards,
Suresh

I am interested. I usually just do the loop or I go up to Coness Lakes from there. Not sure I am up for doing 15 miles each day, but I could do part with you and head back on my own. I hike there by myself all the time.

Diana
Stephanie
user 5339775
Benicia, CA
Post #: 2
I am interested!!!! This sounds great to me. Would love to join. Love hiking. Would be up for hiking on Sat and Sun. Let me know!!!

Stephanie
Suresh
pbsureshbabu
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 4
Well, out of two days, one day I am thinking of doing the 8 mile loop hike and the other day to clouds rest from tenaya lake. We have got another one month, so the snow stuff should come down a bit and make the trails quite easy to navigate.