addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › St. Paul Trail - Turkey - sept/oct

St. Paul Trail - Turkey - sept/oct

John A.
user 5042235
Oakland, CA
Post #: 13
Hey back country buddies!

Im planning on hiking the 300 mile St. Paul Trail in southern Turkey this Sept/Oct. It's a route that is inspired by the travels of St. Paul and follows ancient Roman roads through the Taurus mountains and old Greek cities.... A combination of natural beauty and antiquities as well as Turkish culture. Three years ago I did the Lycian Way on the southern coast of Turkey and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm looking for fellow trekkers who might be interested in joining me for some or all of this route.

There's more info on the route here:
http://cultureroutesi...­

I'm currently on an open ended world tour so I am quite flexible with my dates. :-)

Thanks!
John