addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Alpacka Rafters

Alpacka Rafters

David T.
davidtaus
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Hi all,

I'm looking for other alpacka raft owners (www.alpackaraft.com) to do some backpacking/packrafting trips. The first one i'm hoping for is cache creek in late July/early August, but also would love to do some trips that involve more backpacking.

So far I've packrafted the eel (middle fork), trinity, kern, american (south fork), russian, and cache creek in CA, and the colorado, green, and escalante in utah. If you know about packrafts you can imagine the possibilities here for amazing backcountry trips - hoping to connect with you and plan something great!

Packrafters, please drop a line!
david
Anne-Christina
user 13364224
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 1
Just got my crazy one-day introduction to Alpacka last month in Alaska.. Ear-to-ear grinning non-stop! I will need equipment, practice and a serious upper body overhaul before you hear from me again..but have fun and I'll watch the thread!Are you familiar with the already-established online packrafting forum?Great resource.