addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Looking for another Girl or girls to backpack Big Sur in Sept.

Looking for another Girl or girls to backpack Big Sur in Sept.

A former member
Post #: 1
Trying to put together a last minute 4-5 day trip about 20 miles through big sur on September 11 - 15. Girls only reply please.

I had a friend who backed out and I dont backpack alone. If you are interested i will email trail details and logistics. for security reasons i will not post them here.
A former member
Post #: 8
Hey there, I may be able to go those dates sept 12-15. Been wanting to do more in Big Sur, especially the back side (East) church creek I think is where the petroglyphs are. A lot of the trails are unmaintained so it can get pretty thick with poison oak. I'd love to check out tassajara as well. Call or email if u want to chat more
Cheers,
Jan 415-513-2775
frank
user 9194737
Alameda, CA
Post #: 105
Please be aware that there are Level IV Fire Restrictions in that area. At present you are not even permitted to use any type of stove or fire at all.

http://www.fs.usda.go...­