addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Backcountry Buddies Message Board › Channel Islands Backpack Dec 23-26

Channel Islands Backpack Dec 23-26

A former member
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in joining me for a road trip / hiking / camping trip in the Channel Islands next week?

I just reserved a backcountry campsite at Del Norte on Santa Cruz Island for the nights of Tues 12/23-Thurs 12/25.

I picked the Channel Islands because Weatherunderground has them as the warmest place in California next week!!!

The site accommodates up to 4 people, I'd love to find 3 other Jewish-buddhist-atheists also looking to escape to the Islands for some hiking and naval gazing over Xmas. :)

Jessica