Hello Ring Members,
Did you ever think about owning four-plexes or other small apartment properties for residual income?
Well come on out to the next RING Meeting!
One of the Baton Rouge Area's most prominent Commercial Experts will be discussing the ins and outs of this lucrative profit center.
Our guest speaker will be David Vercher, who heads up the Commercial Division of Keller Williams Realty in Baton Rouge.
- Current trends in the local residential and commercial market place
- How to evaluate whether you are looking at a good deal or one to stay away from
- Value add plays...things you can do that make your deal more profitable
- What is CAP Rate...and how to calculate it (why you should care)
- Calculating Cash on Cash Return...and what does it mean
- How much money does it really take to play in this arena?
You'll get all this and more on the second Tuesday in August!
We are going to have an open forum Question & Answer period with a serious industry insider. So bring all your questions and find out first hand.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, August 14th.
Here are the details...
Tuesday, August 14,2012 at 6:30pm!
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70754
Tuesday, August 14th at 6:30 pm
Organizer, The RING
Real Estate Investor Network Group