Hello Ring Members,
Got Termites? Are you sure? Should you back out of deal if you find evidence or damage?
Whether you own houses or plan to rehab and flip, you need to know how to spot the presence of these destructive little creatures.
They can eat away your potential profits and can kill your deal when you sell.
If your buyer is getting government backed financing you will have to provide a Wood Destroying Insect Report.
Come on out to the next RING Meeting to find out more!
We're going to have Jeremy Seaton of River City Termite and Pest Control tell us what to look for and what to do.
Find out about:
- How to spot termite damage
- How to tell the difference between water damage and termite damage
- Why they build tunnels and what they look like
- Almost invisible tell tale signs
- How to test areas hidden behind sheet rock or siding
- The difference between active termites and previous damage
- How to prevent termite entry
- How much does it cost to get an inspection and a WDI Report
You'll get all this and more on the second Tuesday in November!
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 13th.
Here are the details...
Tuesday, November 13th at 6:30pm!
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70754
Tuesday, November 13th at 6:30pm