|Sent on:||Wednesday, April 4, 2012 6:31 AM|
Hello Fellow RING Members,
Get ready for another exciting and fact filled presentation at the April Ring Meeting!
We're going to have one of the industries brightest and best experts show us the many advantages that come from properly staging your homes for sale.
Our guest speaker is Amie Hebert Chaney, from HomeStagingbyAmie.com. Amie works with home owners, builders, Realtors, and investors all across the region from Lafayette to Baton Rouge, and even all the way to New Orleans.
She works with clients to help sell homes ranging from the low $100's to the high $800's and above. Creating the right environment for each particular price point and budget requires good judgment as well as expertise.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions:
- Is home staging worth the expense?
- Does staging a home properly make it sell quicker?
- How much does it cost to property stage a home for sale?
- Can staging make a difference in the curb appeal?
- Can I do this myself or should I hire a pro?
Well you can get these answers to these and many more considerations on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at the next Ring Meeting!
- What types of items you may need to collect to do your own staging.
- Why you never want to offer a house for sale that is completely empty.
- What it takes to produce a warm, inviting and nuturing psychological effect.
- How investing in proper staging will actually add to your bottom line.
- How inexpensive it really can be.
Come join us on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, that's Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 6:30pm!
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Tuesday, April 10th at 6:30 pm
Last month I tried the online payment system offered by the Meetup.com website. But that seem to be more confusing than helpful. So this time let's do it a little different. When you show up at the meeting I will have a donation box on the table and you can just make a $5.00 donation when you arrive.
This is not mandatory, but it will be appreciated as it will help offset the costs of the room, the website, and other minor expenses.
Organizer, The RING
Real Estate Investor Network Group