|Sent on:||Monday, July 2, 2012 7:31 PM|
Hello Ring Members,
Legendary local investor reveals his secrets at the next RING Meeting!
- How he has bought over 500 properties in the last several years
- Bought over 120 properties in a single year
- What makes a good deal for an investor
- How you can wholesale deals to him...find out what he's looking for
- Why he says there are more than enough deals for all of us
- Why the so called "bad neighborhoods" spell "money in the bank"
You'll get all this and more on the second Tuesday in July.
We are going to have an open forum Question & Answer period with a serious heavy hitter. So bring all your questions about finding good deals in the Baton Rouge market and what to do with them.
Whether you want to wholesale them or hold them for rentals yourself, this is your chance to get the real scoop!
So mark your calendars for Tuesday, July 10th.
Just sign up right here to reserve your seat:
Here are the details...
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 6:30pm!
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.
You'll have to park behind the bldg. so turn onto Westfork Dr (right beside Daiquiri Cafe) then turn left into the first parking lot. Go to the end and enter the courtyard between the buildings.
Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70754
Tuesday, July 10th at 6:30 pm
Organizer, The RING
Real Estate Investor Network Group