|Sent on:||Monday, October 7, 2013 11:27 AM|
Hello Fellow RING Members,
If you have already signed up for the meeting tomorrow night then you're good to go. If you have not signed up yet, then what are you waiting for? Here is the scoop...
Our monthly meeting is coming up on the 2nd Tuesday of October!
That's going to be on October 8, 2013.
Our guest speaker this month is title attorney, Chad Reynolds of Legacy Title.
Chad has done hundreds of investor closings over the years and is a successful, experienced real estate investor himself.
Here are a few of the things he'll discuss:
- How to legally do back to back closings
- Does the Lender's Title Insurance Policy cover you, as the owner or seller?
- What happens if the title search discovers an uncancelled mortgage against the property?
- Are "subject-to" transactions legal in Louisiana?
- Are you protected if the title company makes a mistake in the chain of title or a lien goes unpaid?
- And a whole lot more...
So come on out to the next RING Meeting!
You'll get all this and more on the second Tuesday in October!
Bring all your questions and ask the expert real estate lawyer himself!
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 8th.
Just sign up right here to reserve your seat:
Here are the details...
Tuesday, October 8th at 6:30pm!
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.
You'll have to park behind the bldg. so turn onto Westfork Dr (right beside Daiquiri Cafe) then turn left into the first parking lot. Go to the end and enter the
courtyard between the buildings.
Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70754
Tuesday, October 8th at 6:30 pm
Organizer, The RING
Real Estate Investor Network Group