Real-Estate Investor Network Group [The RING] Message Board › Summary of Last Month's Meeting with CPA

Summary of Last Month's Meeting with CPA

Richard M.
user 4824472
Group Organizer
Baton Rouge, LA
Hello RING Members,
Since some of you could not attend the meeting last month; and since some of you who did attend did not get the follow up memo sent out by our speaker, Shelby Carnahan, CPA, I am sending her message and memo here:
>>>>

Hi All,
Sorry for the delay in this follow up.  My first, last and only family vacation this year was last week and I found myself out of time.  I am sure you have found yourselves, as entrepreneurs, in this same predicament.
Attached is the summary of our great meeting.  Please do give me any feedback you can because the audience’s opinion is the only real opinion.
Also should you like to speak further on these matters specific to your business, please give us a call.
Have a great week.

Shelby

Shelby Carnahan Andrews, CPA
Certified Public Accountant/Owner
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor

Carnahan Andrews CPA LLC
PO Box 1361
Denham Springs, LA 70727
(225) 243-4980[/url]

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer:  Pursuant to Treasury guidelines, any tax advice contained in this communication (or any attachment) does not constitute a formal opinion. Accordingly, any tax advice contained in this communication (or any attachment) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be asserted by the Internal Revenue Service.
______________________________________­_______________________________