Real-Estate Investor Network Group [The RING] Message Board › Help I need a realtor willing to do comps for wholesaler

Help I need a realtor willing to do comps for wholesaler

RaShaan Rush G.
user 69200252
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 2
My phone is ringing off the hook with leads. I need a realtor to help me gather comps. and i need buyers!!!!
225-384-0859

http://www.int1realty...­
Robert L.
robert.leonard1
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 2
You are going to talk to a lot of people who want to sell their property who are either not going to have the equity or the motivation to make them a good wholesale seller. Those are the two key factors, equity and motivation. Does that mean it's a dead end and no good to you? NO, it's still a valuable lead that a realtor can list the property to help them sell it. Realtors need leads, always - so they need you! That's the way you get the help you need, you offer those leads to a realtor who will help you with the comps. It is a mutually beneficial arrangement. Just ask your question the right way and you'll get a different response. You are "trying to find a realtor who needs leads for listings."
Bonnie T.
user 43142102
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 1
I can do Acadiana area comps (Lafayette) - Bonnie Trahan 337-852-9105