add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The RING: Real-Estate Investor Network Group Message Board › Private Lenders - What Investors Need to Know About Dealing with Private Lenders

Private Lenders - What Investors Need to Know About Dealing with Private Lenders

Richard M.
user 4824472
Group Organizer
Baton Rouge, LA
Hello Fellow RING Members,

Get ready for an exciting Ring meeting coming up in August!

Our guest speaker is a Private Lender with a large pool of funds available, and he is looking for investors he can work with.

What's the single biggest obstacle for most investors?  Funding is the answer most often given.  Would you rehab or flip more houses if you had a reliable source of capital?

Everybody always asks me if I know any private lenders they could work with.  Well this guy has funds to lend to qualified investors!  What's more is that he will spell out what anyone who wants to work with any private lender needs to know to be an attractive borrower.

Here are the details...
Tuesday, August 12th at 6:30pm and will go until around 8:00pm.
We'll be meeting at Burk Baker School of Real Estate on Sherwood Forest Blvd.

You'll have to park behind the bldg. so turn onto Westfork Dr (right beside Daiquiri Cafe) then turn left into the first parking lot.  Go to the end and enter the courtyard between the buildings.­

Burk Baker's School of Real Estate
2834 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA 70816

I'll see ya there!

Happy Investing,

Richard McCray
Organizer, The RING
Real Estate Investor Network Group