The Pantaloons are a light-hearted interactive touring theatre group who perform shows in beautiful outdoor locations. This year they are putting on "The History of Britain" at the RSPB Lodge in Sandy.
"Mud, blood and stiff upper-lips! It's the History of Britain as you've never seen it before. Join the Pantaloons for a breathless race through the centuries in this delightfully inventive open-air show. Harold II and William the Conqueror don't see eye to eye. Henry VIII decides five marriages just isn't enough. Queen Victoria is most certainly not amused. This historically hysterical show is packed with songs, sketches and silliness and is suitable for all ages."
More details about The Pantaloons and their touring dates / locations can be found on their website: http://www.thepantaloons.co.uk/shows/tphob2014.asp
Please remember this is an outdoor performance and it will take place regardless of the weather but hopefully it will be a warm & sunny August day. Bring a picnic, drinks and a sense of humour!
To buy tickets,
1. Visit the website https://kiosk.iristickets.co.uk/k?v=ThePantaloons
2. Select "The History of Britian" show
3. Choose "RSPB The Lodge" as the location"
4. Select "30/08/[masked]:00" as the date and time
5. Choose the number of tickets and in the blue box on the right, click "sign up online"
6. Fill in your details and buy the tickets.