• Do you need money to fund your dream project?
• Are traditional funding sources not providing the money you need?
• Have you heard about Crowdfunding but really don’t understand how it works or whether it's right for you?
Come and join us on February 11 to learn how to do Crowdfunding right!
Crowdfunding is a growing global phenomenon that has allowed entrepreneurs to raise the capital they need to start new ventures and launch new products. It's an important tool in the entrepreneur’s capital raising toolbox and should not be ignored.
Lyn Blanchard will explain:
• The concept of Crowdfunding and how it leverages the power of the crowd
• How to assess your readiness for Crowdfunding
• The steps required to launch a successful reward-based Crowdfunding campaign
• How to develop a Crowdfunding project pitch.
SPEAKER’S BIOLyn is the creator of “Krush – Crowdfunding with Heart”. A mentor, advisor and active entrepreneur, Lyn has a passion to help small businesses and start-up companies make their dreams a reality. With her experience and insights in raising capital, Lyn has developed tools, templates, insights and processes to help entrepreneurs get the funds they need to succeed.
Lyn’s Krush Crowdfunding program is chocked with tools, templates, examples and a comprehensive curriculum that walks an entrepreneur through the many steps necessary in launching a successful, reward-based Crowdfunding campaign. In her presentation she will provide the insights and secrets to creating a Crowdfunding campaign that can help you get the money you need.
The doors will open at 5:45pm. Informal networking takes place from 5:45pm to 6:15pm. The formal part of the meeting begins sharp at 6:15pm. The keynote speaker takes the stage at 6:45pm. Then there's speed networking from 7:45pm to 8:45pm.