· Do you struggle to get referrals?
· Is it awkward for you to ask for them?
· Do you often get brushed off?
Referral master, Lee Cassells, will share with us the secret for getting 3 referrals from every transaction without having to ask for a single one?
Asking for a referral is better than not asking at all. But are you getting responses like:
· Let me think about who I could refer to you
· Send me an email with the info and I will send it around the office.
If you are, you’re getting brushed off. You are not asking the right questions at the right time.
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, April 1 and learn:
· WHY your current referral-asking approach does not work like it should
· WHAT it feels like to be asked for a referral
· HOW to approach the challenge in a different way
· WHEN to ask for referrals
Lee Cassells is a corporate sales director who knows how to walk the talk.
Lee is originally from Glasgow, Scotland and has over 20 years’ experience in the Health & Fitness industry, which has taken him around the world from facilities in the UK, Saudi Arabia, US and now here in BC for the past 10 years. Currently Lee is the Director of Sales & Franchising across Canada for Innovative Fitness
Lee is passionate about the industry, but his real passion lies in creating WOW experiences for customers. Every customer deserves to be wowed in Lee’s mind.
The doors will open at 5:45pm. Informal networking takes place from 5:45pm to 6:15pm. The formal part of the meeting begins sharp at 6:15pm. The keynote speaker takes the stage at 6:45pm. Then there's speed networking from 7:45pm to 8:45pm.