• Do you FEEL STUCK no matter how hard you try?
• Do you set goals and struggle to achieve them?
• Is your life chaotic and stressful?
• Are you living on purpose?
Come and join us on September 4 and uncover:
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CREATION
• Leverage natural brain activity and emotional energy to support your goals.
• Creating lasting peace through a practice of daily mindfulness.
HOW TO CLARIFY AND COMMIT TO YOUR VISION
• Better answers through more powerful questions.
• Awareness, Integrity, Accountability: the keys to a meaningful life.
• My Manifesto: Personal truths I choose to live by.
HOW TO MAKE IT REAL
• Establishing a daily focus: the discipline that defeats distractions.
• When others differ: maintaining your course and your relationships.
• One Big Thing: identifying the most important thing to do next.
PLEASE BRING TO THIS PRESENTATION:
1. Two Red Roses
2. One Safety Pin
3. Pen and Notepad
4. Willingness to Participate
CLICK HERE to view a short video from Mona.
Bio: Mona Arora is a motivational speaker and life coach. She has been invited to speak to groups from small to as large as 400. She wrote “7 Secrets to Create a Winning and Peaceful Life” based on her study and application of the Law of Attraction as uncovered by the writings in “The Secret”.
Mona has been working for years to help primarily women unlock a more financially, spiritually and emotionally successful life. She has been trained by some of the best business and life coaches in the world. Through her extensive training and long-term professional relationship with experts in various fields, she has developed her own style that ensures anyone who seeks her professional services becomes a Winner. She is dedicated to the vision of Creating a World of Winners (CWoW) which is also the name of her company. She knows what it takes to be the best at whatever she does and inspires the same in people who associate with her.
The doors will open at 6:00pm. Networking takes place from 6:00pm to 6:30pm. The formal part of the meeting runs from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. Then there's more networking until about 8:45pm when several of us move to Shabusen (Japanese/Korean restaurant) for a snack (not included in the $5 cover charge).