The Write Team Message Board Short Story Book Project (SSBP) › Short Story Book Project - Q & A

Short Story Book Project - Q & A

Eric A.
user 103135972
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Post #: 24
Hey Eric, thanks for the guidelines on absenteeism -etcetera from SKR
Hello Sasi - the unexpected absence of two Teamsters threw my MS distribution plan out of whack. The above guidelines - Item Two - are part of the plan to contain future fallouts. Regarding MS for editing and so forth - please see email despatched to you moments ago. Cheers!
Sally
user 132711472
Singapore, SG
Post #: 12
Item Five: First Draft of Manuscript.
Hello Eric, I've completed the first draft of manuscript for my entire story. Please let me know what I should do next. Thank you for your guidance.
Eric A.
user 103135972
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Post #: 26
Item Five: First Draft of Manuscript.
Hello Eric, I've completed the first draft of manuscript for my entire story. Please let me know what I should do next. Thank you for your guidance.
This is excellent Sally - you're the first person in our group to complete your entire short story. I shall contact you via private email on the next steps!

As you can well imagine, the first draft of the complete story is the easy part - provided 'easy' is the word. Now, the real work starts.

Cheers!
Ho Ying S.
user 47804482
Singapore, SG
Post #: 2
Hi Eric, is it too late to change my story now? I have been feeling kind of stuck and am thinking of doing another story instead. Please let me know.
Eric A.
user 103135972
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Post #: 28
Hi Eric, is it too late to change my story now? I have been feeling kind of stuck and am thinking of doing another story instead. Please let me know.
Hello dear Ying Shin,

It's never too late to change your story but then, you'll have plenty of catching up to do. If you can complete three chapters before 22 August - you're good. Of course, you hand in only your third chapter for reviews.

Anne changed her story - and her new story is actually so much better and holds much promise.

You might surprise us too - so, go for it :-)

All the very best,
Eric
Ho Ying S.
user 47804482
Singapore, SG
Post #: 3
Dear Eric,

I would like to notify you that I have changed my story.

Ying Shin
Eric A.
user 103135972
Group Organizer
Singapore, SG
Post #: 29
Dear Eric,

I would like to notify you that I have changed my story.

Ying Shin
Good to know, dear. Please see email I sent to you.

See you this Friday,
Eric