The events of the past eighteen months have been a sobering wake-up call to America. Without question, the threats radical Islam poses to America have increased.
Brigitte will discuss these threats to our security and our freedoms, such as…
- The growing threat of homegrown jihad, with the number of such jihadist plots skyrocketing over the past two years.
- How terrorists are exploiting our porous southern border, often working with drug cartels.
- The increasingly militant—and successful—effort by Islamists worldwide to suppress free speech and criminalize any criticism of Islam.
- The growing Muslim Brotherhood threat and how Islamic sharia law is creeping into America.
- How the history and doctrines of Islam are being misrepresented in public school textbooks and classrooms.
For a taste of the treat we have in store for you, check out one of Brigitte’s recent speeches at an event in Nashville, Tennessee:
But even more important than this, Brigitte will spell out the strategies and tactics ACT! for America is employing to effectively fight back against these threats.
Brigitte’s message will be illuminating, at times disturbing and even shocking—but ultimately inspiring, empowering, and filled with hope!
You will hear first-hand how ACT! for America is successfully rolling back the tide of radical Islam…how we are winning legislative victories…how we don’t have to live in fear or resign ourselves to the inevitability of the threats arrayed against us...and how we will prevail.
I also encourage you to email this to people you know who might be interested in attending. A few years ago we did an event like this in Indiana and one of our members in Oregon found out about it and emailed a friend in Indiana—who then brought 21 people to the event!!
We’re sending this email to all our members in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and South Dakota because we know, from prior experience, that many people are willing to travel to hear Brigitte speak and they forward announcements like these to people they know who live in the area.
I know those of you who have heard Brigitte will agree—you don’t want to miss this! It will be an event people will be talking about for a long time to come!