The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Presentation of "Masters of Deception" by G Vance Smith

Presentation of "Masters of Deception" by G Vance Smith

Bill S.
user 11366398
Omaha, NE
Post #: 36
Vance Smith gave his first Nebraska Presentation of his book "Masters of Deception" last night in Hastings.
He spoke about our Contitution, Our "Broken" politcal process. He gave a detailed history of how this deception has been prepetrated on the American People. Then, Vance presents a realistic solution.

Today Vance and his son Greg will be giving his presentation in Lincoln. If you have friends in Lincoln, please call or contact them, and let them know the information I have posted below. This is an Excellent Presentation.

Presentation of "Masters of Deception"
Wednasday Jun 27th 6:30 PM

Where: Cotner Center Condominiums "Auditorium"
1540 N. Cotner Blvd. Lincoln Ne.
North Side of the Building... Park in the Cornhusker Bank Parking Lot
(across the street)
For info call Bill Sole at 402-598-9109

Omaha Presentation of "Masters of Deception" will be
Thursday Jun 28th 6:30 PM

Westside Community Conference Center
3534 South 108th Street, Omaha, NE. (108th and Grover St.)

Bill S.
user 11366398
Omaha, NE
Post #: 37
There has been one change. Vance will begin his presentation at 7:00 PM rather than 6:30 as originally posted
Bill S.
user 11366398
Omaha, NE
Post #: 38
Need to see. http://www.youtube.co...­ Please come tonight.
Bill S.
user 11366398
Omaha, NE
Post #: 39

Now that the Supremes have crushed Constitutional limits once again, the next step is to focus all our energy on a state and local level to NULLIFY this - and every other - unconstitutional act.

http://tenthamendment...­
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 673
I enjoyed this meeting. I wish I could have spoken with others afterward while still fresh in my mind.