The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Oppose the "compromise" on Rule 15, oppose Rule 12, and support th

Oppose the "compromise" on Rule 15, oppose Rule 12, and support the full Minority Reports on the Rules

Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,278
As you may be aware, the RNC and the Romney campaign are pushing a massive change to Republican Party rules which will, in part, allow the Presidential nominee to choose delegates and allow the RNC to change rules relating to the party platform and delegate selection whenever they like.

Please call your state's Rules Committee delegates here and ask that they oppose the "compromise" on Rule 15, oppose Rule 12, and support the full Minority Reports on the Rules.

Call the Rules Committee delegates now.

Rule 12 is a threat to all grassroots activists. If this rule goes through, all the hard work you’ve done at the county level, congressional district level, and state level will be nullified by a few Party Elites at their discretion alone. No longer will the grassroots choose who represents them.

Morton Blackwell and his Virginia delegation are leading the charge to fight this power grab.

We need you, especially if you are a delegate in Tampa, to call the Rules Committee to stop this takeover of the party.

The top men at the RNC and Team Romney are not going to give up their effort to centralize the delegate process and turn our bottom-up efforts upside down. It is up to you, the grassroots, to stop them.

Contacts:
NE Mr. Mark Fahleson 68510 402-432-1599 mfahleson@gmail.com
NE Ms. Peggy Popps 69162 308-249-2502 ppopps@cabelas.com
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 1,274
The republican party just joined it's predecessor the whigs. Third party anyone?
Les F.
efrayim
Omaha, NE
Post #: 465
What can I say? Other than I could see this coming. Les
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 681
The republican party just joined it's predecessor the whigs. Third party anyone?
Say why do you think that and what is the meanin of the comparison?
Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,284

Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 682
I had to grasp the phrase for all of this. Wwhat happens in Tampa doesn't stay in Tampa.

I was so glad to see some plausible evidence for John but he should have been smart enough to look like he was seeing "invert winner here" instead of just making himself the prime target for questionable judgement, or following the bouncing ball in his head without thinking.
Timothy J.
user 26054942
Bellevue, NE
Post #: 7
I had to grasp the phrase for all of this. Wwhat happens in Tampa doesn't stay in Tampa.

I was so glad to see some plausible evidence for John but he should have been smart enough to look like he was seeing "invert winner here" instead of just making himself the prime target for questionable judgement, or following the bouncing ball in his head without thinking.

Freedom Works has an excellent write up of the controversy.

http://www.freedomwor...­

Speaker Boehner, after the voice vote, declared there were no objections and that the new rules passed. There were objections from delegates who were shouting "Objections...roll call!!!!" Why were they shouting? Because there mics were turned off. Boehner, without so much as batting an eye, did and about face and walked off the stage.

There should of been a roll call vote but RNC leadership ignored their own rules and rammed it through (on top of the other dirty tricks they did....see Freedom Works article).
Les F.
efrayim
Omaha, NE
Post #: 469
Just pencil Ron Paul's name in and show those RNC idiots who they actually work for! Les