addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Do Senators even know HOW to read?

Do Senators even know HOW to read?

Michael P.
on69triumph
Group Organizer
Council Bluffs, IA
Regardless of party affiliation, this should inspire everyone to get up and get involved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGDZOW-brA&feature=youtu.be­
A former member
Post #: 1,292
I have this dream that I cause an internet sensation by convincing people, Congress just passed a bill that means they work for free, no pay check. People write in thank their elected officials for passing legislation making their job voluntary. It would cause enough stir that many Congressmen start looking for where in the legislation it says they work for free. They end up saying, no such legislation passed. Then the public is left wondering, well why not?
Les F.
efrayim
Omaha, NE
Post #: 472
Please keep having that dream!!!!! Maybe, if God is willing, this country can reverse the bullshit that has taken over both parties!!! Les
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 684
This could be one of the best things I have heard form the floor from the Senate in along time. When I walked in the Parade with Acela Turco a Dem only supporter said over and over that it is the Congress's job to pass the budget bill and refused to believe that the Senate had any thing to do with it but approve it. It is the old fight. Does the Senate dictate to the Congress this is what you will pay for or is it that the Congress says this is only what we will pay for.

I could not get him to understand how they resolve these things in a joint session in the short time I had. Hope he looks it up! Reid and Obama or stonewalling the public and misleading the American people and the DEMS will not even admit it.