add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Nebraska - want to make a statement? Petition to withdraw from the union...

Nebraska - want to make a statement? Petition to withdraw from the union...

user 9203255
Omaha, NE
Post #: 10
Many are participating, 27 states so far. Probably nothing more than making a statement but here is Nebraska's site if you want to sign it. I'd prefer to fix what we have but having my doubts these days. I'm sure already has our names already.....

Lincoln, NE
Post #: 453
When I first heard about this several days ago, it was the first glimmer of hope I felt since the re-election of the Supreme Ruler of the Norte Amerikana Union. Having seen the writing on the wall some time ago, I had seriously wondered and hoped for the possibility of a state or states seceding. Unfortunately for those of us who are serious about it, many of the people who signed the petitions did so only to make a symbolic statement about their dissatisfaction with the election outcome. I'm well aware secession is not realistic, but neither was the founding and revolution and eventual independence of the United States of America (RIP).

Kudos to the guy in Louisiana who started the whole secession petition thing, he even beat Texas which has had a large and active Texas independence movement for years. Texas probably has the best chance of actually doing it. They had better move really quickly though; blood red Texas is projected to be a blue state within about ten years, thanks to the continued migration in of hoards of Democrat voters in search of Santa Claus. Some Republicans and conservatives have even helped to secure these Democrat voters -- great going guys.

Since secession might not be realistic in the near future, my backup plan is to get out. I've printed off the passport application, and made a phone call to clarify info such as why the he!! the Feds need SO MUCH information. Its funny, one needs to provide all kinds of info, IDs, documentation, and pay fees to get OUT of this country, but not so much to get IN -- just walk on in, no questions asked. Maybe now others can see why.

A former member
Post #: 1,322
Here is the actual one, has over 5000 sigs. click here