addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › New UPDATE LB 482 Bill Kintner from Papillion has submitted a bill to ban A

New UPDATE LB 482 Bill Kintner from Papillion has submitted a bill to ban Agenda 21 in Nebraska. He needs our support!! Please call ASAP

Glen F.
user 11731625
Springfield, NE
Post #: 194
This story has it all. Redevelopment, Dephi technique, transit village...

http://www.kmtv.com//...­
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 317

It has been noticed that the bill to protect private property rights and ban Agenda 21, LB 482, did not make it on the Platte Institute's "Bills of Interest" list! As you all know, smart growth costs citizens a lot of money, expands government, and does NOT preserve free enterprise, which are goals of the Platte Institute. I am thinking that the Platte Institute might want to take a look at the Agenda 21 issue, just like Americans for Prosperity did?

Would you take a minute to send them an email and ask them to look into Agenda 21? Feel free to send a link for Freedom Advocates.org or www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com or any other links you have. Please don't copy this email, though - put it in your own words, ok? It would be great if the Platte Institute would become aware of Agenda 21 to create more community awareness!

Here's the contact info: http://www.platteinst...­ The Platte Institute is finally in our new space. Our new address is:
900 South 74th Plaza, Suite 400
Omaha, NE 68114

Phone: (402) 452-3737
Fax: (402) 452-3676

Jim Vokal- jvokal@platteinstitute.org

Patrick Gerhart- pgerhart@platteinstitute.org

Kimberly Stephenson- kims@platteinstitute.org

Michael D.
user 5083706
Omaha, NE
Post #: 2
Bill, I have a public access TV show here in Omaha called, "Truth Seekers/InfoWarriors", where
I've show videos on Agenda 21 and videos against gun control. If you would like me to show any
videos on my show, pass them along to me and I'll see what I can do to get them on my show.
FYI it is on Friday nights on cox 22 at 8pm. Unfortunately it is only shown in Omaha and not
Papillion, Bellevue, and I think even LaVista.
Good luck all of you fighting this good fight.
Darlene E.
user 14539080
Omaha, NE
Post #: 319
Here's the latest developments in the story on LB 482.....

Senator Kintner tried to get our bill switched to Government Committee (which would have been much more favorable), but was denied permission today- the word is that the left wants to intimidate and discredit him since he is a freshman conservative....

Judiciary Committee has reviewed the bill and we may get a hearing as early as next week - the new hearing list comes out on Friday, so I'll let you know!!

So.....here's where we come in! Your help is needed ASAP to start emailing and calling the senators to support Senator Kintner's bill so it can be debated on the floor....handwritten letters are fabulous, also. Here's the strategy:

Senator Brad Ashford bashford@leg.ne.gov 402-471-2622 Email and call also - especially if you live in Omaha and let him know you are a constituent!

Senator Steve Lathrop slathrop@leg.ne.gov 402-471-2623 Email and call also - especially if you live in Omaha and let him know you are a constituent!

Senator Mark Christensen mchristensen@leg.ne.gov 402-471-2805 Email to thank him for being a conservative & ask him to vote yes - we think he will )
Senator Colby Coash ccoash@leg.ne.gov 402-471-2632 Email and ask him to vote yes - (we think he will)
Senator Al Davis adavis@leg.ne.gov 402-472-2628 Email and ask him to vote yes - (undecided - ag senator from Hyannis)
Senator Amanda McGill amcgill@leg.ne.gov 402-471-2610 Email and call also - stress this issue is bipartisan & an American issue
Senator Les Seiler lseiler@leg.ne.gov 402-471-2712 Email and call also - stress this issue is bipartisan & an American issue!

I can't stress how important this is right now - your help is really, really, really, really, appreciated!!! If you are short on time, you can skip Christensen & Coash, but the rest are absolutely necessary!!