The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › No to Syria!

No to Syria!

Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 1,336
What possesses the democrooks and rinos to advocate sending American troops into the Syrian civil war? Why are congressman considering military action when we don't know who our friends and enemies are, have no vested interest, and could lead to an expansion of war when our troops are stretched to their limits? Who will pay for this when we've hit the debt ceiling? Which one of the congress-critters wants to go there and lead, into battle, our troops? How many of our troops are tired of all the rotations into the Middle East and need rest and time with their families? I e-mailed my Reps "NO"!!! I served my country already. Don't ask for my support!
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 1,337
From JoeforAmerica:

The top ten reasons Obama wants to bomb Syria:
10 : Chuck Hagel, John McCain, and John Kerry – whose collective IQ just breaks 100 – say it’s a great idea.
9 : Obama wants desperately to prove to somebody – anybody! – that he’s a man. Can’t-Hoop-in-Chief doesn’t win you the House in 2014.
8 : siding with Al Qaeda worked out so well in Libya.
7 : it’s a proxy war – Obama would prefer to bomb Texas and Arizona, but they would fight back. And win.
6 : it’s something to do between vacations.
5 : it’s not to distract from unemployment, the debt ceiling, the economy, or scandals like IRS, EPA, State, DOJ, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, and NSA: oh no, it’s to distract from how AWESOME Obama is!
4 : Chrissie Matthews hasn’t had a stiffie since that “leg tingle” episode in 2008. Piers Morgan hasn’t had one since Neville Chamberlain put on a tight bathing suit. F. Chuck Todd didn’t know there was such a thing. Obama getting his man on and bombing something would be like Obagra (or Obalis?) for the entire LeftStream media.
3 : the “best if used before” date on all those missiles was about to expire anyway.
2 : Obama has a chronic case of George W Bush Envy. It’s treatable only by excessive manly displays: driving a Ford F-350 pickup; spitting; wearing a belt with a big buckle; eatin’ some wings; sassing back to the Wookie in the West Wing; and bombing somethin’. And #1 in the list of reasons Obama wants to bomb Syria…..
1 : bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb-bomb-Iran sounds too much like a song.

Read more at http://joeforamerica....­
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 1,338
Johanns supports Syrian strikes.
Charlotte J.
CharlotteJuett
Norfolk, NE
Post #: 513
Actually, Johanns office says he does NOT support striking Syria and is still undecided. They say the chart that showed him as supporting it was in error and they have already contacted the publisher of that chart.