addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Ask your self this ... Stand Up

Ask your self this ... Stand Up

A former member
Post #: 121

Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 408
'Nuff said.
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 255
As this guy says, everyone draws the line at a different place. I don't think most people are ready yet to go to the next level. I think providing perspective and information like this helps. But if those who are ready now try to push others too hard too fast, I think it will backfire. I bet this guy's audience are people who are already ready.

I guess the main problem in such tragedies has always been that too many people wait too long, then its too late. So we can't wait until everyone else is all comfy with it, and thinks we've thoroughly exhausted every other possible option, repeatedly. That will mean its too late. Those of us who believe they've already crossed the line might have to start with just a few.
Charlotte J.
CharlotteJuett
Norfolk, NE
Post #: 38
Perhaps the answer will come in 2010 when the Democrats manage to steal the elections with their voting machines.
Maybe then people will start to see that the ONLY answer is to overthrow a corrupt government and restore the Constitution to it's rightful place as the premiere document that it was in the beginning.
A former member
Post #: 857
This man has been peeking at my talking points! Meg, you tell me, how much more will it take for you to draw your line to take a stand? For nine long months we have talked about philosophy, discussing ways to reach the bureaucrats and prime places to hold up our signs.

I have said before, none of the many groups across this nation has done one thing to create violent activity. Yet the liberal government is always referring to us as crazy, out of control mobs and trouble makers. Why do they spew this lie? To keep us easy to control, and knowing that we can't do anything unruly without proving them correct. I think this goal was set into action since April 15, 2009.

Can you see how well it has worked?

A former member
Post #: 42
I think this guy is absolutel on point! I think too many people are in denial as I have said before. They cannot believe let alone accept what is happening in OUR America. We have been so comfortable for so many years it is hard to believe that our country has been taken over by thugs and they are changing America to a country that they want with no regard to what the people want. This is blatently obvious as all the protests, letters, emails and phone calls have made no difference. If two million people can march on Washington in protest and it makes no difference to the administration and we are pretty much ignored, that should be a message to all. Pssst....they now have the power to do what they want, achieve their objectives and it has begun and unless we draw the line and start standing up for ourselves, well........! I am not promoting violence but as patriotic Americans, I think we really need to come together and step it up and find another avenue than the one we have been using.

Here is a thought: we have been acting on the information that we know about regarding what the government is doing, right? There are many secrets that we know nothing about that are going on behind the scene that we are not privy too and they want it that way. Those are the things we should be worried about!!!

Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 259
This man has been peeking at my talking points! Meg, you tell me, how much more will it take for you to draw your line to take a stand? For nine long months we have talked about philosophy, discussing ways to reach the bureaucrats and prime places to hold up our signs.

I have said before, none of the many groups across this nation has done one thing to create violent activity. Yet the liberal government is always referring to us as crazy, out of control mobs and trouble makers. Why do they spew this lie? To keep us easy to control, and knowing that we can't do anything unruly without proving them correct. I think this goal was set into action since April 15, 2009.

Can you see how well it has worked?

Howard - I don't think you read all of my post. Here's the second paragraph, especially read the last sentence:

"I guess the main problem in such tragedies has always been that too many people wait too long, then its too late. So we can't wait until everyone else is all comfy with it, and thinks we've thoroughly exhausted every other possible option, repeatedly. That will mean its too late. Those of us who believe they've already crossed the line might have to start with just a few."

From my perspective, Washington already crossed the line a long time ago. In fact, years ago. I am ready NOW. And I will be very specific, clear, and blunt because the time for polite requests of our elected officials is OVER: IF any of Nebraska's five Congressional reps - Senators or House Reps - even appears to be considering voting in favor of an Amnesty bill - NO MATTER WHAT EUPHEMISTIC BS TERM THEY CALL IT - I personally will be ready to take action beyond what we have been doing over the past nine months, to stop them. I am ready NOW. If the traitors in Congress try to go against the wishes of the majority of U.S. citizens, of which they are fully aware, and render meaningless our sovereignty, our security, our rule of law, and the meaning of U.S. Citizenship, I for one will be ready and willing to do whatever is necessary to stop them.

If they attempt to reward and reinforce illegal alien lawbreakers, trespassers, and invaders with an Amnesty, then they darn well better be ready to reward Legal U.S. Citizens for our own acts of lawbreaking, trespassing, and invading.

A former member
Post #: 140
Well MEG, we see eye to eye i can assure you, Lenny want chime in Here..

"From my perspective, Washington already crossed the line a long time ago. In fact, years ago. I am ready NOW. And I will be very specific, clear, and blunt because the time for polite requests of our elected officials is OVER: IF any of Nebraska's five Congressional reps - Senators or House Reps - even appears to be considering voting in favor of an Amnesty bill - NO MATTER WHAT EUPHEMISTIC BS TERM THEY CALL IT - I personally will be ready to take action beyond what we have been doing over the past nine months, to stop them. I am ready NOW. If the traitors in Congress try to go against the wishes of the majority of U.S. citizens (81% say no amnesty ), of which they are fully aware, and render meaningless our sovereignty, our security, our rule of law, and the meaning of U.S. Citizenship, I for one will be ready and willing to do whatever is necessary to stop them.

If they attempt to reward and reinforce illegal alien lawbreakers, trespassers, and invaders with an Amnesty, then they darn well better be ready to reward Legal U.S. Citizens for our own acts of lawbreaking, trespassing, and invading. to me this is last straw and the point of no return... for America "

In the 2007 I was 1 of those people very angry over amnesty and I produced an action plan..

this is RAW unedited text http://www.jerryodom2...­ i have sense added to it that text is not ready yet, it's even stronger.

This plan got me major support at the time and some hate mail also.. along with 100,000 of hits to this page in 2007-2008 of my then campaign website if the try it amnesty now and there is bill head there sone they ignite a fire storm even more volatile than this healthcare crap, this will be the point of no return for Amercians

But the current office holders have proven that what we say has no bearing so we must act to replace them with Constitutionally Sound people who understand this

The Constitution of the United States
Preamble Note

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

with this topic they are doing more than breaking there oath, but the breaking the very law it self..

I have so much to say on this topic but i will stop here..

A former member
Post #: 73
You are all right in your views and philosophies. I for one believe we might be acting a little too late.
The longer it goes on, the harder it will be to correct. The more costly, to correct.
A former member
Post #: 141
You are all right in your views and philosophies. I for one believe we might be acting a little too late.
The longer it goes on, the harder it will be to correct. The more costly, to correct.

You are right but for most of us are awake, but we need everybody to open there eyes not just a few of us..