The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › A good message

A good message

A former member
Post #: 492
Today after almost 3 years my husband and I decided it was time to go back to church. I want to tell you it was just amazing but the message was so dear to me. I go in for surgery tomorrow on my neck and I have to say I have been really nervous. But today the minister talked about PEACE. He talked about when Jesus was born how the wise men said peace and joy be unto you and how when Jesus ascended to heaven He said I leave with you my peace. It's very interesting to me how He came and went with the same message of PEACE.

We have had a rough year. Things have been crazy and we have given so much of our extra time to join together in this perfect cause. If your like me there have been many times where I cried and even felt like I was banging my head against a wall and wanted to pull my hair out. I felt overwhelmed and overworked at times. I know you can all relate to this. What I learned today that is even in all of this mess we are facing we can still find PEACE. In Him we can always find PEACE even in the middle of our storms. Today I will reflect on this message and know that God is always in the background working His good even when it seems to us that He is so far away. He hears us and truely honors our efforts and whatever happens please be assured that He won so long ago and no matter what the end will be great!
A former member
Post #: 216
Aimee,

First off, good luck tomorrow. You'll be in my prayers. I hope everything goes well and that your recovery is quick.

Secondly, thanks for the timely reminder...

Take care,
Sue
jack j.
user 9429328
Omaha, NE
Post #: 72
Good luck Aimee and please hurry back. We need good people like you to help us through this fight.
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 427
I hope your surgery is uneventful. I put you on my prayer list.
Vi H.
user 10009885
Omaha, NE
Post #: 5
Aimee...By now you have already been through your surgery and I pray that everything went well. The good Lord provides for those of us who believe in him. You are in my prayers and continue your good work. Our country is dependent upon those fight for our freedom and beliefs. Bless you! Vi
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 116
When your strength is up. Let us know how you fair and bless us with your words of encouragement.
May God grant you the rest and strength in healing you need.
A former member
Post #: 493
Well...Seems God had other plans. We just found out when I went in for surgery that we are pregant! So we couldn't do it. Thanks for all the warm wishes. I am blessed.
Jackie S.
user 9067713
Bennington, NE
Post #: 45
All Right! Thank You Father God, I pray that you hold Amiee and her husband and your new creation in the palm of your hand. Please protect this family and lead them in your ways.
In Jesus name. Amen
Hey - is this the first 9/12'ver baby?
A former member
Post #: 496
All Right! Thank You Father God, I pray that you hold Amiee and her husband and your new creation in the palm of your hand. Please protect this family and lead them in your ways.
In Jesus name. Amen
Hey - is this the first 9/12'ver baby?

first 912er! Future Minuteman Patriot!!!! Amen to that!
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 432
My daughter is expecting her second. We hopes it's a girl.