The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Tuesday in front of Nelson's office.

Tuesday in front of Nelson's office.

Elaine K English
user 10831319
Omaha, NE
Post #: 5
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I know it's not on the 912 calendar, but the group from Americans for Prosperity will be standing in front of Ben Nelson's office again this Tuesday. If you care to brave the cold, come out with your signs and flags from 11:30 to 12:30 to join them. We don't want Nelson to think we will give up and go away. We just wish he would go away!
Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 563
By the way, according to Senator DeMint, the fight is not over.
"If changes are made in the House, Senate Democrats will have to pass the bill again and cannot afford to lose a single vote. Americans must continue to put pressure on Senate Democrats throughout the month of January so we can keep this bill from reaching President Obama's desk."

Also, Massachusetts is having a US Senate election on January 19 and if Scott Brown wins, it is a whole other ball game!
http://www.brownforus...­
Elaine K English
user 10831319
Omaha, NE
Post #: 6
Ben Nelson will be in Omaha tomorrow morning at 8:45 to film a commercial in defense of his vote. Americans for Prosperity is asking us to come with signs and flags and stand with them. The location is just south of Maple.
2543 N 55th St. Omaha 68104. It's on the southeast corner of 55th & Miami St. The map says country club. I don't know if that is an area, or a real country club. Maybe some of you know the area.
Richard Ethridge
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 426
I wish I could be there. I sprained my back shoveling heavy snow. In a week I'll be back to normal but until then...
Elaine K English
user 10831319
Omaha, NE
Post #: 7
This is an update to let you know that the commercial was filmed today. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to go on Tuesday at 8:45, and stand in the cold. Sorry about the mix up. The note I received said "tomorrow" but was sent late last night, and I saw it this morning. Again I'm sorry, and please don't go.
myra
user 10442014
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 91
Thanks Elaine..Still outside the Nelson ofc on Pacific tho' right???
scott
user 9035919
Fremont, NE
Post #: 120
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
i also heard that Nelson will be on KFAB at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, being interviewed by Tom Becka. Might be entertaining...
Elaine K English
user 10831319
Omaha, NE
Post #: 9
Yes , there will still be a group meeting in front of Nelson's office. 11:30-12:30 this morning. Dress warm!
Passionate Deb
user 8917222
Gretna, NE
Post #: 39
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Becka is not taking calls during this hour on KFAB. You can send your questions in before the show. Wonder who put on these conditions? (sarcasm)