addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Senator Baucus Drunk on Senate Floor

Senator Baucus Drunk on Senate Floor

A former member
Post #: 691
Senator Max Baucus Drunk / Intoxicated on Senate Floor - Shouts Down Wicker

http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 44
I am speechless! Well actually what I am thinking I am not going to repeat here. Unbelieveable!!!!
A former member
Post #: 219
I am speechless! Well actually what I am thinking I am not going to repeat here. Unbelieveable!!!!

ditto.
A former member
Post #: 692
I wonder if Baucus was drunk when he voted on health care. How about the other senators? Maybe that should negate the vote. Shouldn't they all vote again AFTER they all are tested for alcohol and illegal drugs? Do they serve alcohol in the senate cafeteria? At our expense?

This will be my phone call to Senators Harkin and Grassley today.
A former member
Post #: 45
Lenny, I was also wondering if he was drunk before or after that vote. Alcohol and drug testing are good. How about including mandatory frequent lie detector tests too. The tests that uses voice stress testing.
A former member
Post #: 693
CW, I like the idea of polygraphs for politicians. Hey, if they're good enough for top secret security jobs in the govenment, they should be good enough for politicians. A few questions, for open public record, would be:

Did you do everything in your power to enforce the constitution?
Did you do everything you could to represnt your constituents?
Did you make any back room deals? If so, what?
Did you lie to your constituents?
Did you have any alcohol or drugs during the times you were on duty?

And why haven't Republicans DEMAND that Baucus step down?!?!?!?!
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 430
I thought I saw everything. Well, I'm wrong again. Who the hell VOTED FOR THESE KLOWNS?
A former member
Post #: 46
Good questions, Lenny! If you find out why the Republicans have not demanded him to step down, let me know.

As far as who voted for them? Americans did...while they were sleeping. I think many became so comfortable and apathetic and along came this man who promised all the good stuff. made it sound simple, promised the moon and the majority said okay! We did not do our homework and this is what we received for our vote. Shame on us. It is time to take back our country and not fall asleep on the job again and make sure our children and grandchildren are made to understand what is important.... that is if we can get it back.

A former member
Post #: 694
Good questions, Lenny! If you find out why the Republicans have not demanded him to step down, let me know.

I called Senator Grassley and Congressman's offices today. So far I haven't heard any outrage from them and any other Republican.
A former member
Post #: 861

As far as who voted for them? Americans did...while they were sleeping. I think many became so comfortable and apathetic and along came this man who promised all the good stuff. made it sound simple, promised the moon and the majority said okay! We did not do our homework and this is what we received for our vote. Shame on us. It is time to take back our country and not fall asleep on the job again and make sure our children and grandchildren are made to understand what is important.... that is if we can get it back.
I put the bold portion for how I feel. It's no wonder that this country is so obsessed with booze, drugs, gambling, food, shopping and the list goes on forever. Shame on us indeed! We bitch and whine because the line at Walmart is moving too slow, while the majority of the people on this planet would be willing to wait for a day in line to be able to enjoy our common everyday foods and medicine.

As the old saying goes, "you've made your bed, now sleep in it."