addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › The County Sheriff America's Last Hope

The County Sheriff America's Last Hope

A former member
Post #: 139

Worth watching

Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 260
I have seen video clips of Sheriff Mack before. We really need to be listening to him and others like him, AND putting more time and money into insuring that sheriffs like him are elected. I do believe sheriffs like him really might be our last hope to help us take this country back. Sheriff Mack and also Sheriff Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, are two of my heros (and I don't use that term lightly).