The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Confirmed- Rep. Gutierrez will introduce amnesty legislation this week!

Confirmed- Rep. Gutierrez will introduce amnesty legislation this week!

A former member
Post #: 146
Confirmed- Rep. Gutierrez will introduce amnesty legislation this week!

Wow this will finnish us if we dont act..

Jerry

good video

Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 265
Jerry - Ethnocentric Rep Gutierrze already introduced his Amnesty bill. He did so approximately Dec 16. His timing was purposeful, he thought the American people would be less likely to notice and less likely to contact their elected officials. He submitted it right during the heat of the Health Care debate in the Senate, and right before Christmas.

Think about that: Gutierrze knows full well the large majority of American people don't want this, thats the very reason for his timing. He is actually introducing a bill he KNOWS full well the American people are against, so he has to try to sneak it in when he thinks they won't notice. He doesn't give a crap what the American people want. The American people managed to DEFEAT an Amnesty bill TWICE in the past three years, when George Bush and McCain tried to ram it down our throats. But because ethnocentric Gutierrze is NOT in Congress to represent U.S. Citizens, but rather to represent foreign nationals who illegally snuck into our country, he STILL has the blazen audacity to introduce an Amnesty once again, just two years after the last failed attempt.

This CAN be defeated. We have defeated it twice in the past three years. And that was before most Americans had woke up to the madness.

If Gutierrze's bill even appears close to making it out of committee, we will need to act quickly and VERY strongly. Or if kiss-ass Senator Schumer submits his Amnesty bill in the Senate, and it appears likely to make it out of committee.

I think at this point most Congressional reps know if they vote in favor of Amnesty, they are committing political suicide.

A former member
Post #: 150
GPS app helps with illegal border crossings

http://abclocal.go.co...­

Also MEG

I dont think they care about this anymore, god i hope i am wromg on this

"I think at this point most Congressional reps know if they vote in favor of Amnesty, they are committing political suicide"
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 266
GPS app helps with illegal border crossings

http://abclocal.go.co...­

Also MEG

I dont think they care about this anymore, god i hope i am wromg on this

"I think at this point most Congressional reps know if they vote in favor of Amnesty, they are committing political suicide"

Jerry - You don't think our Congressional reps care anymore about what? About committing political suicide? I think thats all they care about - their own political careers and power.
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 700
Call congress-people and senators. Tell....DEMAND that they arrest and prosecute Gutierrez for violating Articel IV, Section 4 of our counstitution:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
A former member
Post #: 157
http://www.baltimores...­

That is True, there more to this below, i will elaborate later

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.