align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › The Underpants Bomber and Holder's investigation of CIA

The Underpants Bomber and Holder's investigation of CIA

Suzanne and Doug C...
user 9315782
Omaha, NE
Post #: 178
Eric Holder, Attorney General for Obama, decided to investigate and pursue the possibility of indicting CIA and military professionals who used enhanced methods for obtaining information from those who were/are imprisoned in Guantanamo.

Now the President blames an intelligence failure for the bomber being allowed to board flight 253 to Detroit.

I think there is a connection. He wants to tie-up our intelligence community and make us all afraid to fly.

I swear it becomes harder everyday not to think of Obama as fundamentally evil and destructive.

Frankly, I hope he stays on the golf course. He can do less damage there.
A former member
Post #: 871
That bomber should be treated as an enemy against our nation and should not have been given any rights! Only American citizens should be covered by the Constitution. The shooter in Texas should be tried by the military as well. He should have been charged with high treason first and foremost, as well as multiple murder.

O-Bomb-A is a fool. The most important job of the CIA, is to guard the President, previous presidents and high government officials. Espionage, spying and such is their secondary calling. If BHO isn't careful when he keeps questioning the CIA, they may let their guard down. I dare say there are plenty of wackos that would love to be a Lee Harvey Oswald against him?
Suzanne and Doug C...
user 9315782
Omaha, NE
Post #: 179
Obama is not a fool, Howard. He is dangerously smart. I don't believe he cares about our country, because I don't believe he is an American citizen. I know that makes me sound like a 9/11 truther, but we have none of the simple documentation that should be available.

Yes, the bomber should be treated as an enemy combatant. But our President treats everyone like Americans to insure he continues to be treated like an American.

God help us all.
A former member
Post #: 877
Obama is not a fool, Howard. He is dangerously smart. I don't believe he cares about our country, because I don't believe he is an American citizen. I know that makes me sound like a 9/11 truther, but we have none of the simple documentation that should be available.

Yes, the bomber should be treated as an enemy combatant. But our President treats everyone like Americans to insure he continues to be treated like an American.

God help us all.
You are absolutely right, he's no fool...he is EVIL! I was pointing out specifically regarding the CIA bashing. It is akin to "biting the hand that feeds you."