The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › The GOOOH Movement Get out of our House

The GOOOH Movement Get out of our House

A former member
Post #: 155
I am talking with Founder Tim cox about a expanded NE branch of the Goooh

I have talk with the some state directors good people

http://goooh.com/home...­

How many want to really get this moving on this no Talk just action..

Jerry Odom

we need to be unifiers
Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 569
If we had Democrats in office, I would be all for it. Of course, we can help other states.
A former member
Post #: 158
What does that mean? Andrew?
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 704
If we had Democrats in office, I would be all for it. Of course, we can help other states.

What about Ben Nelson?
Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 570

I think the Democrats are the source of the problem right now. I can see going after Nelson, but he is not up for election until 2012. All the other Nebraska Federal officials are Republicans.
A former member
Post #: 162

I think the Democrats are the source of the problem right now. I can see going after Nelson, but he is not up for election until 2012. All the other Nebraska Federal officials are Republicans. so what

Happy New year

You still dont get it it not about the Dem vs the Rep

They are all a problem on both side please tell you dont think there are any better, Lee T is no better and part of the problem.. he has lied and voted un-constitutionally the facts speak for them self.. cash for clunkers, oil lobby and term limits just to name a few.. there is a lot more based on facts .. he not the only one with kinda of history

Read the the United States Constitution and it will not say any where in it that 2 private orgs should control our government was written in 1787, ratified in 1788, and in operation since 1789, the United States Constitution is the world’s longest surviving written charter of government. Its first three words – “We The People” – affirm that the government of the United States exists to serve its citizens. The supremacy of the people through their elected representatives is recognized in Article I, which creates a Congress consisting of a Senate and a House of Representatives. The positioning of Congress at the beginning of the Constitution reaffirms its status as the “First Branch” of the federal government.

“I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson

they all made a promise

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God You are not doing you job you choose and have failed, no in The United States Constitution at this it does not it aliengance to my party, you sworn oath uphold The United States Constitution powershift back and forth will not solve the problem until both side start to honor the oath of office and vote Constitutionally Sound.

Declared on July 4, 1776: "But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security."

“This passage applied to the misgoverning of England regarding her American Colonies, but it equally serves Americans today regarding the Republican and Democratic Parties' Congressional "long Train of Abuses and Usurpations." It is time to wake up, America, and remove the political blinders that you mistakenly believe drive you to vote strictly for your party. Your party no longer exists for your benefit. The Parties exist solely for the survival and advancement of their organizations and their hold on control of our government. A vote for either major party presidential candidate is a vote for continuing that stranglehold on each and every one of us. It's time to say, "Enough!" It's time to vote constitutionally for a candidate with no political ties, political debts, or commitments to industry or party bosses. America needs someone who can make common sense decisions without biased outside influence making those decisions for him or her. Someone who can work for the people of America and the future of our great country.“

Phil Defer uk resident sent to me in 2008

I could not have written it any better. And he is not even here in America. It is amazing how an outside view can be so clear and that's what we need in the 2010 Election more than ever.

“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
- Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting DIFFERENT results.

"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation." When MacArthur said this, not only was he cutting to the core of a philosophy of government, but he was also giving us a mandate for our lives.

A former member
Post #: 504
jerry for lack of time i only read the first paragraph so that is what im commenting on. you are right on. the republicans have definantly lost their way.....maybe a few good ones left but i sincerely think if our country is to be saved we need to clean the whole house and put people in who really do believe in the constitution and understand we are the bosses.....im not saying were going independent here because this scares people for reasons i dont understand because im really new to all of this but hey whateva democrats, repubs, independents whoever meets the requirements. the people cannot fall asleep anymore either..its our fault too...ill start with myself first......the truth is though i probably would never vote for a democrat because they tend to believe in some things i strongly appose...for one gay marriage and abortion....if they didnt then that would be different....and you must remember that even the republicans have been softies on the illegal immigration thing as well....thats a very big issue for our country as not only are the mexicans and such taking our jobs and raising our healthcare but the terrorists are coming through our border as well.....MOST IMPORTANTLY I BELIEVE that WE MUST turn back to GOD....(not everyone believes in HIM but if you do then you know that when you take HIM out of the center of it all then this is what we get. I still believe we can turn this around.....not easy...not easy at all....but WE can do ALL Things through Christ who strenghthens us and HE wants this country to thrive and succeed.....

I have made a promise to God, to myself and to all of you (our country) that I will do anything that I can, I will never sleep again and I will stand unashamed and unafraid even unto death.
A former member
Post #: 163
jerry for lack of time i only read the first paragraph so that is what im commenting on. you are right on. the republicans have definantly lost their way.....maybe a few good ones left but i sincerely think if our country is to be saved we need to clean the whole house and put people in who really do believe in the constitution and understand we are the bosses.....im not saying were going independent here because this scares people for reasons i dont understand because im really new to all of this but hey whateva democrats, repubs, independents whoever meets the requirements. the people cannot fall asleep anymore either..its our fault too...ill start with myself first......the truth is though i probably would never vote for a democrat because they tend to believe in some things i strongly appose...for one gay marriage and abortion....if they didnt then that would be different....and you must remember that even the republicans have been softies on the illegal immigration thing as well....thats a very big issue for our country as not only are the mexicans and such taking our jobs and raising our healthcare but the terrorists are coming through our border as well.....MOST IMPORTANTLY I BELIEVE that WE MUST turn back to GOD....(not everyone believes in HIM but if you do then you know that when you take HIM out of the center of it all then this is what we get. I still believe we can turn this around.....not easy...not easy at all....but WE can do ALL Things through Christ who strenghthens us and HE wants this country to thrive and succeed.....

I have made a promise to God, to myself and to all of you (our country) that I will do anything that I can, I will never sleep again and I will stand unashamed and unafraid even unto death.

Aimee, Lenny and all who are wake I salute you
You clearly get it thanks, together we will prevail

Jerry
Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 573

Aimee,
Here is what is wrong about the attacks on Republicans. The Republicans have not been in Congressional power since 2006. Secondly, the Republicans are not nearly as monolithic in views as the Democrats are. While I can understand not funding the Republican Party, I fully disagree with aiding the Democrats. This rabid anti-Republican ranting has turned in to a mindless derangement syndrome which gave the Democrats the House, the Senate and the White House. This means the Federal Government is controlled by one political party, just as it was under the Republicans 4 years ago. We should have learned by now, we need to support good candidates and not just go swinging at anything that moves. This is why I think the GOOOH strategy is mindless.
Michael P.
on69triumph
Group Organizer
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 1,147
I agree, the GOOH idea of removing all 435 members of congress is mindless. I happen to like my congressman, and am very proud of the job he is doing. I also think there are other great congressmen out there in other states, Michelle Bachman for one. For anyone to say get rid of all elected officials and start over is, as Andrew stated, mindless. The whole effort of that group and anyone supporting it, could be better directed toward removing the truly bad politicians, or used fighting bad legislation.