addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Gov for 2010 who NE

Gov for 2010 who NE

Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 119
By the way the Gov was there when the resolution in the legal committee was being discussed to be passed to the floor or not, that would state that NE is in favor of the Local Law enforcement agencies helping to enforce our boarder security laws with the FEDs. I remember at that time the sheriff was looking for cover to fund more 287g training and increase our local involvement in the arrests of illegal aliens. LR 224 by Sen. Tony Fulton and LB 963 the Gov was there with Sen Mike Friend which would repeal instate titution for illegals. If you look at the committee minutes he was on the right side and speaking up for US. Chambers was in office at that time on on the committee the resolution did not pass.
A former member
Post #: 889
Like Michael, I must be sleeping too. I have had an opportunity to chat with him, one on one. I like him and I'll be supporting Governor Dave Heineman. I personally think if you are talking to anyone, face to face, rather that than on a forum or TV, it's a lot easier to see and smell bullsh*t. I'm just sayin'.....
A former member
Post #: 178
Like Michael, I must be sleeping too. I have had an opportunity to chat with him, one on one. I like him and I'll be supporting Governor Dave Heineman. I personally think if you are talking to anyone, face to face, rather that than on a forum or TV, it's a lot easier to see and smell bullsh*t. I'm just sayin'.....

I hope your right we need action not more bullsh*t
Jeffrey A R.
Checkeredsquare
Omaha, NE
Post #: 121

Ya just say'in I was there when he testified to get these bills and the resolution I spoke on out of committee.
Action.
A former member
Post #: 900
Like­ Michael, I must be sleeping too. I have had an opportunity to chat with him, one on one. I like him and I'll be supporting Governor Dave Heineman. I personally think if you are talking to anyone, face to face, rather that than on a forum or TV, it's a lot easier to see and smell bullsh*t. I'm just sayin'.....

Ya just say'in I was there when he testified to get these bills and the resolution I spoke on out of committee.
Action.
No I wasn't Jeffrey. I can't answer to those bills. I was speaking about my interpretation of the man.
Nancy S.
NPSmith
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,008
How about Christopher Geary? He's running for NE Gov. this year.
http://www.christophe...­

Anybody know anything about him?

--------

Also looks like Paul Anderson (6626 Cuming St, Omaha) is running as a Republican -- can't find any info. on the web about him. But he's on the NE Candidate List:
http://www.sos.ne.gov...­

Anybody familiar with Anderson?
A former member
Post #: 182
I personal now him Christopher Geary he seem great on paper and at first glance i thought he was great at first, but when you talk to him behind the scene, as i have many times you'll find he not a very good person.. he same kind of person that we have now in congress etc.. , says one thing does another, he does not hold up to the values we need in NE, will he be better than current i doubt it, he deleted my post off his facebook page, about state rights and has no opion on it, on illgeal i had fill him in on how big the problem is, when you ask him a question, he give a scripted answer with no real solution just bla,bla also he is my wife kempo Instructor.

But check him out for your self but you wont see the real guy on front..

They have 5 years residence restriction on running for gov and this has be ruled un-constitutional in other states or i will have run for gov instead..

Jerry