The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Rush Limbaugh in Hawaii Hospital

Rush Limbaugh in Hawaii Hospital

A former member
Post #: 499
http://www.tmz.com/20...­

apparently suffering from chest pains. no wonder with all the stress of our country going down the toilet. bummer... i pray he gets better really soon!
A former member
Post #: 500
whats really sick is you can vote whether or not he should get well soon.....what is really wrong with people angry
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 702
Did you see some of the comments those scumbags were making?!?!

Anyway, we can monitor Rush's progress at his website: http://www.rushlimbau...­
A former member
Post #: 501
i did see them! it was really disgusting!angry
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 703
These are the 'caring' and 'compassionate' people in our society....just ask them!!!!
These are the, "You have freedom of speech as long as you agree with me," HYPOCRITES!!!

Maybe we should ask them if Rush should look for that birth certificate while he's there!!!!
Andrew
4capitalism
Omaha, NE
Post #: 572
I hope no Obamacrat tried to poison him.
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 268
I didn't exactly cry when I heard Ted Kennedy had an inoperable brain tumor. But I didn't go on public websites while he was still alive, and make vicious statements like "Die Ted Die!", such as those I read on the TMZ website abouit Rush.
A former member
Post #: 505
Meg your right....it's inhumane to think this way....I think of these people as terrorists as well...or at least this mind set because they disagree to a point of hate that wishes death. I must admit I agree with alot of what Rush says but for some reason he just gets on my nerves to listen to him... I think I find him to be arrogant or something of that sort....but he is a brave man and serves his country well by telling the truth....I have a strong dislike for Obama but when I heard that the death threats towards him were on the rise I prayed for him and his family because this is moraly wrong and against the will of Jesus...he is lost and it is our fault that he is our commander and chief....killing him would cause more hate and violence and this is not what we need. Sorry for the ramble but it kills me that people have these things in their hearts....where have we gone?
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 705

Maybe we should ask them if Rush should look for that birth certificate while he's there!!!!

My comment is # 1198. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 223
LOL, Lenny.

Seriously, these people need to get a grip. It just shows how scared they are of people like Rush, Sarah, etc... people are starting to listen to them. We'll see how scared they will be at upcoming elections.

Look at Hannity.. they didn't want to hear what he said pre-election, now people say to him all the time how right he was about Obama and crew.

Rush isn't my personal favorite but I wish him the best and I definitely wouldn't wish ill onto him, especially his death. Karma, or whatever you want to call it, comes around. Things happen for a reason and when people say bad things about others usually regret it later down the road. The negative things being said about Rush actually makes me like him a little more, to root harder for him.