The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!

A former member
Post #: 502
We had a rough year! 2010 is ours! Chin up everybody and have a very, very, happy and safe New Years! Love ya guys!
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 438
I wish you and your family many New Year's blessings. Hang tough!
A former member
Post #: 880
Happy New Years One and All!
A former member
Post #: 164
Happy new year to all

Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 439
I saw the Three Stooges through the New Year. Best laughing I did all year!
A former member
Post #: 507
jerry are you running in 2010? i didnt know that!
A former member
Post #: 165
Yes am I, we must start somewhere, to repair what is broken there has been no big announcement yet, just finishing website putting the bug out there.. gearing up

looking for people that want to make real difference

Jerry odom
www.jerryodom2010.com
A former member
Post #: 2
Happy New Year to all. Though you don't recognize me I have been reading your posts since the inception of this web address. Very reluctant to reply because I am technologically impaired. Just wanted to say I'm beginning to feel as though I know some of you and want to wish you all the best for 2010. Also my husband is the one who set this up so I think his name will be displayed but I'm not him.My name is Jody. I will see if he can help me change the name displayed in case I 'blog' ? in the future. My husband and I are very concerned about the direction our country is going and want to be more active in the fight against this radical government. Thank you all, Aimee and Jerry to name a few, for your activism. May God continue to Bless America.
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 269
Happy New Year to all. Though you don't recognize me I have been reading your posts since the inception of this web address. Very reluctant to reply because I am technologically impaired. Just wanted to say I'm beginning to feel as though I know some of you and want to wish you all the best for 2010. Also my husband is the one who set this up so I think his name will be displayed but I'm not him.My name is Jody. I will see if he can help me change the name displayed in case I 'blog' ? in the future. My husband and I are very concerned about the direction our country is going and want to be more active in the fight against this radical government. Thank you all, Aimee and Jerry to name a few, for your activism. May God continue to Bless America.

Hi Jody, welcome to the Discussion Boards.
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 441
In less than two weeks I'll have my newest workstation functional. I have my #3 workstation/server running now.