addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Meetup details changed: 912 Nebraska Meeting and Movie

Meetup details changed: 912 Nebraska Meeting and Movie

Michael P.
on69triumph
Group Organizer
Council Bluffs, IA
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: January 16, 2010 5:30 PM

Where:
Royal View Hall
3734 S 13th Street, Omaha, NE 68107
A former member
Post #: 893
Michael, this IS the date of the Qwest Center event with Judge Napolitano.
Nancy S.
NPSmith
Omaha, NE
Post #: 998
I would love to come, but have tickets to the symposium at the Qwest -- can we change the date, please?
Michael P.
on69triumph
Group Organizer
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 1,154
The symposium is during the day, this meeting is in the evening. With limited locations and available dates for the hall, this is the only option I had available, unless we go into February or March.
Nancy S.
NPSmith
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,002
Thanks, Michael. I had the Symposium noted on my appointment calendar as beginning at 6PM. Glad you pointed this out -- we would have shown up after it was all over! Sheesh! So, great, don't see a conflict.
Marjie
user 10257032
Wilber, NE
Post #: 15
My husband and I will be attending the symposium. Is this a follow up? Do you have an agenda?