The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Feeling cold? We're at 30 below normal

Feeling cold? We're at 30 below normal

Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 708
Folks, this is a good reason to call Harkin, Nelson and other left-wingers to debunk the global warming nonsense. In my comments to Harkin today, I will compare global warming lies to health care lies.

I urge others to use this opportunity to make calls using your own thoughts and words.

Feeling cold? We're at 30 below normal

"We're a solid 30 degrees below normal," said Jeff Johnson, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service.

Full article: http://www.desmoinesr...­
Ed H.
Ed.H
West Point, NE
Post #: 225
OWH could use some education on global warming! Letters to the editor could get the message out.
jack j.
user 9429328
Omaha, NE
Post #: 85
OWH could use some education on global warming! Letters to the editor could get the message out.

I wrote the OWH five days ago blasting Global Warming and they failed to print my letter. I will not renew my newspaper subscription.
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 453
Cold in Russia, China, England and France. Something I don't know?
Nancy S.
NPSmith
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,004
Huge rewards are being offered for people to turn in information on those "scientists" who kept insisting we have global warming & fiddled with their data to "prove" it. If they accepted government grant money for their studies, they will be charged with federal fraud.
Millions of bucks may help expose these culprits. Let's hope Al Gore is found to be involved somewhere along the line.
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 711
Nancy, that is encouraging! We KNOW those "scientists" DELIBERATELY LIED to get federal grant money. It would be nice if they were aggressively prosecuted to protect us.....What a novel concept!
A former member
Post #: 898
I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong with CO2. I remember the"greenies"celebrating the first Earth Day. They were saving the trees because without trees to absorb the CO2 we would have no O (Oxygen). Look how stupid the EPA is made to appear for listening to this crooked a$$ administration, wanting to rid CO2 from the planet. I guess we'll all have to carry oxygen concentrators?
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 454
If you think our weather is fun now, just wait: it WILL GET WORSE!