addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Our Salvation.?

Our Salvation.?

A former member
Post #: 50
I do not trust Snopes 100% either. But like all information on the internet, one must be informed enough to get as much information as possible and then draw your own informed conclusion.

I have received the above email numerous times over a period of time and nothing has resulted from it. Having a detailed 384 page word document on BHO, you must have some information on this as to whether it is legitimate or not. What conclusion have you come to? I personally wish that BHO could be nailed to the wall for all his lies and schemes and the damage he has done to this country. From all the information you have gathered, Michael, do you have any proven facts that anyone is even close to making BHO accountable for his actions? Are we any closer to proving this man is unqualified to be the leader of the United States of America and removing him from office before he completely destroys our country?
A former member
Post #: 86
I do not trust Snopes 100% either. But like all information on the internet, one must be informed enough to get as much information as possible and then draw your own informed conclusion.

I have received the above email numerous times over a period of time and nothing has resulted from it. Having a detailed 384 page word document on BHO, you must have some information on this as to whether it is legitimate or not. What conclusion have you come to? I personally wish that BHO could be nailed to the wall for all his lies and schemes and the damage he has done to this country. From all the information you have gathered, Michael, do you have any proven facts that anyone is even close to making BHO accountable for his actions? Are we any closer to proving this man is unqualified to be the leader of the United States of America and removing him from office before he completely destroys our country?

CW, my thoughts exactly. I guess I hope it is real out of my frustration. I wish we could put a nail in his coffin with something he has done. My guess, it's only a matter of time before he slips up more than he has.
A former member
Post #: 907
Over the hundreds of times that I've used Snopes, only once did I find an error. I sent in my evidence and they updated the site ASAP. This was several years ago and my brain has a history of having a problem with recent history. I only remember it had something to do with the pirate Black Beard.
Jackie S.
user 9067713
Bennington, NE
Post #: 46
I'm sure we all know the AP headline and story "Kenyan born Obama set to take Chicago Senate seat"
dated 2004 or something.

I just don't get it man. I just don't get it. How,Who.What , and Why this fake got in office.

Lets just say this whole political system is all a farce (which it is).

What I don't understand is the why???

What is in it for those who are running the show and turning the knobs?
And what did these people sacrifice to, to get the power?

I think I'v watched too much alex jones. Why can't any of these "conspiracy theories" stick?

I think I'm just about ready to give up. There are too many stupied people to try to inform and there is too much water under the bridge for the uninformed to catch up on.

We are just screwed man. and I even see my beloved Fox News as part of the propaganda problem.