addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › Any Free Time? Post Comments on Channel 7 Website

Any Free Time? Post Comments on Channel 7 Website

Nancy S.
NPSmith
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,000
Every time anyone posts a comment critical of a liberal or of the liberal agenda, Channel 7 wipes those comments off its Comments Board. There were a number of comments on this news article this morning. All were wiped. I questioned where the comments had gone. That was wiped. This keeps happening.

If you've got some free time and want to vent on this website, please do -- maybe we can keep them busy.

Meanwhile, I'm going to write their management about this. None of the deleted comments were in any way offensive (unless you're an Obamabot, I guess).
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 450
As I said before, I have absolutely NO TRUST in the "lamestream" media. Their credibility is ZILCH with me.
Nancy S.
NPSmith
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1,001
Reply to my email from Channel 7 Management:

Hi.

Thanks for writing.

However, no comments are being deleted. We editors cannot touch the
comments except for in extreme cases.

There's a technical glitch that keeps removing comments as soon as
they're posted. It has happened before.

This issue has been elevated to our national team and a fix is underway.

Thanks.

Kyle
Michael P.
on69triumph
Group Organizer
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 1,155
right

wanna buy a river on the moon?