The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board › White House promises left: Illegals will be eligible for ObamaCare after we

White House promises left: Illegals will be eligible for ObamaCare after we give them amnesty

Chris
crissy58
Omaha, NE
Post #: 508
Lawmakers who want to extend health coverage to illegal immigrants will not block the passage of the final health care reform bill so long as the White House offers a substantive promise to start pushing comprehensive immigration legislation this year…"

http://kosmosnet.com/...­
A former member
Post #: 107
Anyone surprised?
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 276
Anyone surprised?
Not even a little.
Richard E.
Conservative_Vet
Plattsmouth, NE
Post #: 458
They'll be taxed. They'll pay BIG TIME! They can't get money from me. The government made that almost impossible! You wanted in? Prepare to SHELL OUT!
A former member
Post #: 905
Too much chicken dung! I've got an idea. Quit helping them and start shooting them while they are committing a crime against our nation...aka: Breaking and entering!
Chris
crissy58
Omaha, NE
Post #: 511
Richard, I have to disagree with you on "they will be taxed" this is all about social justice and I don't see this admin holding them accountable for anything. They want those votes. The gov will continue to keep them on all the free benefits, costing the AMERICANS!!!!!
Meg
MegID
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 278
Richard, I have to disagree with you on "they will be taxed" this is all about social justice and I don't see this admin holding them accountable for anything. They want those votes. The gov will continue to keep them on all the free benefits, costing the AMERICANS!!!!!

I disagree also. Do you know what Ethnocentrist Rep Gutierrze proposed their "fine" should be in his amnesty bill, for their years of law-breaking, trespassing, and invading?? A whopping total of $500. Thats the amount he wrote into his amnesty shamnesty bill. They would likely just get a tax write-off anyway to offset the cost of their fines.

ANY additional taxes they would pay in income taxes IF they were amnestied, will ALL be spent in all the new programs we will be forced to provide for these "new Americans". Believe me, all the social, educational, vocational, etc etc etc programs their ethnocentric advocates will demand, will cost way more than what they will contribute in taxes.

You can get a taste of this just by reading Rep Gutierrze's shamnesty bill. He proposes this huuuuge $500 fine for illegals to pay. But THEN he ALSO proposes all sorts of new programs to help them even more once we've given them amnesty!!!!!!!!!

Please do not for one minute fall for any BS that they will be contributing a net amount of anything.
Lenny
user 9279444
Council Bluffs, IA
Post #: 716

Chris, I agree. They will find some excuse why those 'poor babies' won't be taxed.

And don't forget the tens of millions of people AROUND THE WORLD who will sneak in our country to get free medical...."We are compassionate...yadda....yadda....yadda"­

Meanwhile, 'the system' will find some excuse why we should be at the back of the line....Except for Nelson, Harkin and the 'compassionate' thugs in Washington!