addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › The Monthly Pint - Something Sooner - The Herkimer

The Monthly Pint - Something Sooner - The Herkimer

A former member
Announcing a new event for The Monthly Pint!

What: The Monthly Pint - Something Sooner - The Herkimer

When: Wednesday, August 16, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: I had many requests for an event that was sooner than September....so here you go!

As I have stated before - I know very little about beer - so with that in mind please be patient with my venue choices. Or better yet - send me a list!!!! I have received several already and it is really appreciated.

I have never been to Herkimer - a friend of mine (who does enjoy lots of beer) says it is great...

Learn more and RSVP here:
http://beer.meetup.co...­
A former member
Post #: 10
Some of my favorite places include:

The Town Hall Brewery

The Muddy Pig

The Happy Gnome

The Blue Nile

etc... There are tons of great places found on Beer Advocate also!

What would be really fun for a meetup is to organize a tour of the Summit brewery. I haven't been there yet.

~justin