addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › April Pint Meetup at Poor Richards

April Pint Meetup at Poor Richards

Sharon
user 11389940
Burnsville, MN
Hey Gang~

I'm really excited about tomorrow's Monthly Pint at Poor Richards.  We've had a huge response of positive RSVP's so I want to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.  A ton of new people have signed up, so if you are one of them please make sure to write out your name tag in red (I will provide everything at the entrance to the Club room.)  If you are an old timer please reach out to welcome the newbies, as we were all there at one time.  

As far as the drawings go, please add your name when you first arrive as I will be pulling winners a couple/few of times throughout the night.  You need to be present to win in the Club Room if I draw your name.  I am trying this out for the first time with this Meetup so please bear with me.  Because our group is so large I'm sure some of you will go to the bar to get drinks.  If you do, please make sure you have your wristband on and show it to the bartender as we have special pricing just for our Meetup.

I'm looking forward to a fabulous event!  Can't wait to see you there.

Sharon