The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Locations

user 3222634
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
How about some northern locations or more centrally located events? So many meet up events are on the south side. It makes it hard to get to during rush hour.
Gabes was nice, how about uptown? Stella's Fish House? Tryggs? The Sushi Place on Lyndale? First Thursday Happy Hour has been held at those establishments and they draw tons of people and have not been turned down because of the crowd.
user 11389940
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 1
Hello Susan - We do have locations all over and usually they are not in the south. This month was in St. Paul and last month was in Excelsior. The last time I hosted in Bloomington, we had a huge turnout and many told me the were very happy with the location. We do rotate around the Twin Cities so that it is convenient for all but as the group keeps expanding in size, it is more difficult to accomodate us. I'm sure there will be a location coming up in the next month or two that you will be pleased with. - Sharon